Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Girl filled weekend

This weekend was full of girl fun and I loved every minute of it. On Saturday I celebrated with my dear friend Annie who is having a baby girl in May. Annie has such a cute tiny bump you may not even be able to see it in the pictures : ) We had a delicious lunch at Piazza Del Pane showering her with beautiful gifts for Giada. I am so excited for Giada's arrival, I know she will be loved so dearly. After the shower Christina, Nina, Sophie and I went for an afternoon appetizer and more chatting. On Sunday I was extremely spoiled to catch up with my best friend Kaira who was in town from San Diego. Growing up we spent everyday together so it was so nice to enjoy lunch chatting like the old days.  I love my girlfriends. I'm one lucky girl.










On Sunday night we celebrated this handsome man turning six. Boy do we love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment