Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy Hospital New Years!

Last week we arrived back in Fresno Monday night from Disneyland and then turned around Tuesday morning to deliver Aaron to Stanford hospital for a treatment. A week before Christmas he had an appointment and after a lung test his results weren't great so his Dr. wanted him to have a hospital stay. I of course was devastated and didn't want him to go in over Christmas so we pushed it back to last week. Needless to say we tried to make the best of it. This is Aaron's first stay at Stanford after switching from USC hospital. So far we are loving the change. Me especially, did I mention Stanford mall is walking distance? I was sold right away! (The care has also been great after-all that is why we're there.)

My sister and I drove up to Palo Alto on Saturday to ring in the new year with Aaron. My sis is fabulous she made the weekend that much more fun and always kept things exciting. We were able to sneak Aaron out of the hospital for lunch and dinner (and maybe even a New Years drink). Aaron: Your strength amazes me daily. So happy you are feeling better. Melaney: Thank you for loving us both so much and for your fun, carefree attitude that helped us get through another holiday in the hospital. xoxo
I loved ringing in the New Year with two of my favorite people!

Tuesday delivering my husband

Saturday sis and I did some shopping while Aaron had his treatments

New Years Eve we went out to Gordon Biersch in downtown Palo Alto



Back at the hospital we stayed up and watched the countdown


 Yes we were practically wearing the same thing. I guess Sissy's think alike.
On Sunday Melaney and I went to Santana Row and got some new fun things at Z Gallerie. Such a fun weekend! Next year I'm hoping it will be hospital free.

No comments:

Post a Comment