Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Cori Derksen's photo class

On Saturday I went to an all day photography class with the amazing Cori Derksen. I admire her work so much. She is extremely talented! A group of six women met at her house Saturday to learn how to take our camera's off the little automatic button and actually change some settings, and use manual. What do you know, your pictures turn out so much more life-like and beautiful. I was even extra lucky to take pictures of my friends children to practice. Thank you to Cori for taking time to teach me and open up a whole new world. You were so patient and caring to share your expertise. Also thank you to The Patricios, and The DeManby's for letting us practice on your beautiful children. I took a million pictures but here's a couple. It was such a fun day. Check out these cute kids!

Carter Stephen Patricio








Logan & Luke DeManby











No comments:

Post a Comment