Saturday, December 31, 2011

...and real reindeer

We had lots of cheer and I got to see my first real reindeer! At where else? The happiest place on earth. Which truly is magical at Christmas time. The Christmas parade, the falling snow, fireworks, and lights galore. It was gorgeous. Aaron and I had so much fun just being us and riding rides over and over. We got to do it all, and ate non-stop. It was a much needed get-away before Aaron had to go up to Stanford for a few weeks of treatments.

Christmas evening we hit the ground running!

Mickey tried to run from me but I weaseled my way in

Day 2: It was the most beautiful weather

Santa & Mrs. Clause were on vacation at Disneyland before heading back to the North Pole and they brought all the reindeer to visit!

Mrs. Clause, I think I want to be her when I retire

Pluto!

We hit all the rides at California too and lots of food and ice cream

Finally got a real picture with Mickey


And the big jolly guy

This might be our new tradition. Ending Christmas in Disneyland was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment