Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stars and Stripes

On the fourth of July I spent the evening at the Continos house. I loved just relaxing and enjoying the fireworks with their whole family. We watched the kids swim, have a silly string fight, ate yummy BBQ'd food, and enjoyed the warm night. Aaron was down at USC Hospital getting a treatment so we missed him of course. Thank you Continos for taking me in while Aaron was away. 

The shots of Aaron and I were a post-4th of July celebration!



My fourth of July treats, White chocolate covered strawberries, and blue sprinkles


Giant marshmallows dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles


Silly String fight!




Taking a break for a treat



Boy cousins

Me, Italia, and Sarah watching the fireworks

Gia, Me, Italia, and Sarah

Sisters Hailee, and Macie

 Sarah and I

Italia and Leo

Sibling love

OUT-TAKES








HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment