Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 14: BE MINE

Aaron and I had so much fun celebrating our first married Valentine Season. On Monday night we went out for Sushi and frozen yogurt. My best friend Alese joined us because her fiance is away at med school. The three of us had a blast celebrating love and friendship. I am so lucky to have them both. To conclude our love season (or should I say sweet gift giving season) because we love each other everyday, we did a fun photoshoot with my new tripod! Here are a few shots....









My Valentine



Last day of love boxes include a new swimsuit and the cute jumper from above... (I'm hoping the suit means a tropical trip in the future, a girl can dream)

Aaron received a new mit, cute lips boxers, 3 Musketeers, and the card I made him.

 Rockin his new gifts! Sorry Babe I had to!

Love,
Us

No comments:

Post a Comment