Sunday, February 6, 2011

14 Days of Love: Day 6 Cheeseheads

Today we went over to our friends John and Sophie's to celebrate the Super Bowl. We enjoyed our day with the Richardsons, Finleys. Garcias, Elrods, and Ronson. I am not a huge football fan but who can resist great friends, yummy food, funny commercials, and an outstanding half-time show. This years super bowl also had a greater meaning for me because my Dad's side of the family is from Wisconsin and are big Green Bay fans. So of course I was rooting for them. My Papa Chuck (My Dad's Dad) was especially fond of the Packer's and sadly he passed away this fall. So it brought me great joy to see them win and made me think of my sweet Papa who was a big Cheesehead. Miss you Papa I know you're team made you proud today!

The girls Sarah, Me, Sophie, Ingrid

Silly Boys John, Ronson, John, Mike, Pat, Aaron

Ingrid brought her own chair

Me Aaron

Cheesy smiles with Alexa Garcia

We ate non-stop! That's what you're suppose to do right? Tons of chips and dip, tri-tip, ribs, sandwiches, and delicious desserts!
My dip 

Ingrid's cookies

Ingrid's oreo dream : ) I loved it!


Day six of love included a new shirt and a new workout set. Love our little surprises!


Smile,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment