Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas festivities were crazy this year! Aaron and I made lots of stops and visited all of our family and friends. It was a blast but very tiring. We are so blessed to be invited over by so many. We started Christmas Eve by seeing the movie "Tangled" with the Contino children. It was adorable! Then went back to their house to open presents. I love watching them open their gifts so full of joy and excitement! Then we were off to the in-laws to exchange gifts (forgot to pull out my camera) bummer. Followed by dinner at my grandparents and driving and looking at luminaries all pilled in one car together! Then good byes with two best friends before they celebrated Christmas and went back to San Francisco and Rhode Island. Christmas morning was celebrated at our house with my side of the family. It was so fun to have everyone over. I was busy running around and cooking that I didn't get many shots, but we were off to Disneyland the next day with my side so many photos to come! We traveled to see my Dad's side that afternoon and then back to see the Waldrum side one last time. Lots of eating, laughter, love, and then running to the next place. We ended the evening by giving our puppies their first SPRINKLES cupcake! I know sounds so yummy! Aaron's aunt and Uncle brought them to us so I had to document it!

Leo and Rocco with their remote control cars

Gia and Italia with their new dolls

and suitcases

Italia and her new presents from us

The girls and me

Leo and Carlo and his new ride

My grandparents house with the cousins

Melaney and me (love her)

Whitney, Me, and Kaira our good-byes

Aaron and me, our house Christmas morning

Doggy Sprinkles cupcakes (they looked and smelled like regular ones. I wanted to eat them myself)

Louis Vuitton waiting for me to say it was okay to eat

mmmmmm!

Dolce Gabbana digging in

Well that was GOOD!

Merry Christmas,
The Waldrums

No comments:

Post a Comment